Washington Marriott Wardman Park
- THE ONLY EVENT WHERE INNOVATORS, INDUSTRY & GOVERNMENT MEET TO DISCUSS THE BUSINESS OF PREPAID.
- REDESIGNED SESSION TYPES, STYLES & CONTENT TO MAXIMIZE PARTICIPATION, IDEATION & ENGAGEMENT.
- TOOLS TO NAVIGATE THE FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES DRIVING THE BUSINESS OF PREPAID FORWARD.
- CONTINUOUS & UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO INDUSTRY PIONEERS, INFLUENCERS & REGULATORS.
Responding directly to market feedback, we are pleased to share a sneak-peek at the exciting new developments presently underway for Power of PrepaidTM 2015. Purposefully crafted for leaders within the prepaid industry, the newly redesigned Power of PrepaidTM 2015 program will provide attendees with a deep dive exploration into the latest legislation, regulations, compliance and business innovation emerging in today’s evolving, consumer-driven atmosphere. Exciting changes to the 2015 program will include:
Distinguished Conference Chairs Representing:
- The Bancorp
A Fresh Perspective on Content, Including Brand New Sessions Addressing:
- Monetizing your Data for Growth: Data Management Strategies and Insights for Turning Prepaid Consumer Behavior into Long-Term Business Gold
- Predictive Analytics and the Future of Digital Initiatives: How to Drive Profitability through Targeted Consumer Engagement, Loyalty Programs and Segmentation
- The Future of Prepaid: A Look at What Consumer Spending and Purchasing Habits Today Are Revealing About the Uses of Prepaid Tomorrow
- The Inevitable Death of Plastic: Contemplating the Impending Transition to Digital Wallets and Mobile Prepaid Platforms over the Next 5 Years
- Customer Segmentation: How the Underbanked, Debanked and Unhappily Banked are Leveraging Prepaid – Assessing What is Working, What is Not and Available Opportunities for Your Organization to Meet the Prepaid Needs of an Evolving Customer
- Surviving a New Era of Cyber Security Threats: Technology Solutions for Ensuring Your Brand and Business Are Best Positioned to Survive a Breach Event
New Tracked Sessions on Day 1
- Track One: Traversing the Regulatory Terrain- Policies, Compliance and the Power of Prepaid
- Track Two: Next Generation Business & Innovation- Insights on the Future of Prepaid
New Interactive Roundtable Sessions
- Day 1: “Hot Topics in Prepaid”
- Day 2: “Ask Me Anything: The Many Uses of Prepaid”
New Interactive Working Group Sessions – Pre and Post-Main Session
- 4 new topics for the Pre-Event Workshops
- 2 Post-Event Workshops with fresh topics
The above are only a few of the exciting changes we are making to ensure that Power of PrepaidTM becomes the “must-attend” industry event of 2015 – but we are far from done. Every day new content, event partners and speakers are being researched. Additionally, attendees of the 2015 program can expect:
- Year round learning, networking & exposure
- Complimentary Webinars & Podcasts
- Redesigned session formats
- A convenient, centrally located Washington, D.C. location
- Advanced access to the attendee list for all delegates
Hear from more than 60+ speakers, gain exposure to dozens of unique case studies, participate in interactive learning experiences and hear from professionals outside of the industry addressing such concepts as loyalty, consumer behavior, monetizing your data, generational marketing, customer experience and analytics – among others. With so many exciting enhancements to The Power of Prepaid, we are expecting more than 650+ attendees to the 2015 event so please register early if you are considering attending. Limited thought leadership opportunities are available, so if you’re interested in exploring what participation could look like, please contact us today.
“On stage folks need to be promoting why prepaid is important- more has to be given towards making prepaid a stronger brand, there are a lot of positive things happening around prepaid, let’s talk about them” – Director, Payments Solutions, Industry Association Group
- Re-designed session types & content
- Complimentary in-session WiFi
- Access for all to the list of attendees
- Year round learning opportunities
- A central D.C. location