Washington Marriott Wardman Park
- THE ONLY EVENT WHERE INNOVATORS, INDUSTRY & GOVERNMENT MEET TO DISCUSS THE BUSINESS OF PREPAID.
- REDESIGNED SESSION TYPES, STYLES & CONTENT TO MAXIMIZE PARTICIPATION, IDEATION & ENGAGEMENT.
- TOOLS TO NAVIGATE THE FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES DRIVING THE BUSINESS OF PREPAID FORWARD.
- CONTINUOUS & UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS TO INDUSTRY PIONEERS, INFLUENCERS & REGULATORS.
The NBPCA’s Power of Prepaid is the annual gathering for industry, innovators, advocates, legislators and regulators who work to drive prepaid as a valuable financial service that can offer significant benefit to businesses, governments and consumers. Attendees to the Power of the Prepaid will gain unprecedented access to the knowledge and insights of legislators, regulators and executives through interactive session formats and networking opportunities.
New for 2015, Knowledge@Wharton, The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania’s online business analysis journal, will serve as the official Knowledge Partner for the Power of Prepaid and play a key role in the event’s development and promotion. Launched in 1999, Knowledge@Wharton has grown into a network of sites that includes a global edition in English and regional editions in Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese, as well as a site for high school students and educators with more than 2.1 million subscribers worldwide.
Currently in research, the 2015 Power of Prepaid will feature many exciting changes including:
- Year round learning, networking & exposure
- Complimentary Webinars & Podcasts
- Redesigned session styles
- Fresh perspective on content
- A convenient, centrally located Washington, D.C. location
- Advanced access to the attendee list for all delegates
Attendees will hear from more than 60+ speakers, gain exposure to dozens of unique case studies, participate in interactive learning experiences and hear from professionals outside of the industry addressing such concepts as loyalty, consumer behavior, monetizing your data, generational marketing, customer experience and analytics – among others. With so many exciting enhancements to The Power of Prepaid, we are expecting more than 650+ attendees to the 2015 event so please register early if you are considering attending. Limited thought leadership opportunities are available, so if you’re interested in exploring what participation could look like, please contact us today.
- For the industry, by the industry: This is the one event whose profits directly support the NBPCA’s ongoing efforts in government relations, media, research and surveys, 3rd party work, and education of customers, industry and government.
- Access to Hill leadership: No other Prepaid event secures the engagement of the Members of Congress and government agency leadership who directly influence the industry.
- Sending your team is easy & affordable! Attractive group discounts begin with just 2 registrations.
- Earn your accreditation: CLE & CPE credits are available.
“The Power of Prepaid is like no other conference. For the first time, industry leaders are gathered with regulators to offer key insights into the issues we face. I have not seen an exchange of ideas on this level at any point of my career.”
“Never before has it been more important to bring together the industry’s innovators, regulators, pioneers and veterans under one roof and that’s exactly what the Power of Prepaid was created for.”
“This conference provide unparalleled insights into the legislative and regulatory agendas for the industry from the individuals who are actually setting those agendas.”
- Re-designed session types & content
- Complimentary in-session WiFi
- Access for all to the list of attendees
- Year round learning opportunities
- A central D.C. location
Are you interested in speaking,
sponsoring or attending?
SPEAKER UPDATES, DISCOUNTS & MORE
NBPCA’S POWER OF PREPAID
Copyright © 2014 – 2015 Momentum Event Group LLC. All rights reserved.
Prepaid | Payments | Electronic | GPR | EMV | CFPB | FinCen | BitCoin | Virtual Payments